Friday, August 5, 2016

what's the deal?

So things have been pretty quiet here (and at my other blog) and there's a reason for that.  I've decided to scale back writing on the blog so I can concentrate on writing my books.  I found I was just writing to have something to post, and that's not what I wanted this blog to be about.  I look back on last month, and there's several ideas for me to write about, and yet it felt like I was just going over the same things.  Hence the decision to slow down here a bit.

I'll still do player bios as I get them, and various reviews of derby related things, but I doubt it will be even ten posts a month.

The main thing I will be doing is getting that book finished.  It's nearly done, but there's some editing to do and then pictures and a cover.  I've learned a lot in the last two years about publishing and I think the book is pretty good already.  I hope it will be something fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment